Becoming a member of CF India enables you to support the building of closer ties between people of Indian origin in the UK, the Conservative Party and India. We can do this by drawing on and celebrating our shared values- including those of enterprise, hard work, education and family- whilst also recognising the outstanding contribution of the Indian Diaspora in Britain.
You will be part of CF India’s official network – invited to participate in key campaigns and events, guided on how to take more of an active role in civic life and have an opportunity to meet a wide range of people who share our vision.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please read the following membership options below carefully.
– An annual Members-only reception in Westminster with high-profile guest speakers, giving you a chance to meet fellow members.
– An invite to regular CF India Policy Forums on policy issues which are important to British Indians or related to India.
– Members’ training day for those wanting to play a more active role in politics.
– A special pass to our exclusive event at Party Conference.
– Monthly e-briefings with the latest information from Parliament and Campaign Headquarters.
– Monthly Members’ e-newsletter- written by and for our members- covering policy issues, articles, CF India event updates and news where you are.
– All the benefits of standard membership.
– Become part of a unique network of 100 leaders in business and politics.
– Two exclusive Club 100 events a year, with high profile speakers from politics and industry.
– Priority tickets to our elite CF India annual event.
We want to ensure that circumstances should not be a barrier to involvement and so are committed to offering pensioners, students and those who are unemployed our standard membership package at a reduced rate.